Friday 31 July 2009

Hi All
Oh yes I am a Blogger now...
So now I can tell you all about my exciting life...
Where should I start:
Monday 27th July:
Got up as you do...
checked my animals which includes: 7 rabbits, 6 chinchillas, 2 guinea pigs, 1 hamster, 1 squirrel, 1 dog and 1 cat... plus looking after 3 poorly pigeons and 2 baby squirrels.... and including monday and tuesday I also had a Weasel...
Right back to monday:
Went shopping.. then time to feed the ducks on the local canal...
Got back home, had some tea, then played Farm Town on Facebook...
Hand fed Ginny, my black velvet chinchilla, who is poorly...
Let Hatty the Hamster out in her ball..
Chilled with Tiger and Jessie, my dog and cat..
Fed all the rest of the animals...
of to bed...
Hand fed squirrels every three hours during the night...
:-)

Tuesday 28th:
Got up at 7... got Weezie the weasel ready for her long trip down to The British Wildlife Center in Surrey.... Weezie has been with me for the past 13 months. She came to me through a wildlife center, when she was about 3 days old.... its very sad but it will save her life.... she need to be mated or her hormones will cause a lot of problems...
Started from home at 8.30 with my friend Ginny....
It took us just over 3.30 hours to get there. We were made very welcome and every one loved Weezie. She will meet her mate in a couple of days... good luch Weezie...
Had a look at all the animals: Stoats, Weasels, Hedgehogs, Badgers, Red and Gray Squirrel, Grass Snakes, Pine Martins, Otters, Deer, Pole Cats Wild Scotish Cats..etc..
My friend Dave looked after my baby squirrels for the day...
4 Hour drive home, fed animals, had bath and went bed....

Wednesday 29th:
Tired after a sleepless night...
Stayed in bed till 12.30 too cold to get up.. lol... my excuse...
Two weeks ago some bright spark, had decieded to take down a temp fencing that we had put up along 150 meters of the canal, to stop the swans going in the road... the swans has left about 3 weeks earlier, but 2 swans were back and had no protection from the road.... so phone calles were made to the council, high ways and local town hall.... ggggrrrrr..

No comments:

Post a Comment